Webinar 47: Backhand Slice Situations
Purchase & Watch Webinars
- All webinars are available for purchase below.
- Upcoming: You will receive reminder emails one week, one day, and one hour before the webinar starts.
- Recorded: Once purchased, you will be able to view it below.
Access the Zoom recording here after the live webinar is completed.
WEBINAR 47 HIGHLIGHTS
- Having a solid slice backhand is a potent offensive and defensive weapon in a match.
- Offense - Backspin is your control spin, and allows you to pinpoint where you want to hit on the court. Hitting a low backhand slice that sits below your opponents strike zone is an excellent tool to extract errors from your opponent.
- Defeinse - Having a trusty backhand slice is an ideal way to blunt your opponent's power and get the ball back in the court. Slice backhhands keep you in the point and simultanously give your opponent nothing to work with.
- VIDEO: Novak Djokovic said Dan Evans "dismantled his game" when he defeated him 6-4, 7-5 in Monte Carlo in 2021. See examples of how Evans frustrated Djokovic and completely threw him off his game.
- VIDEO: See examples of players with the best slice backhands on tour. Study their technique and study how they generate so much backspin and either hit it hard and low, or slow and higher.
- You will learn the right time to use your slice backhand, as well as how to improve your technique.
- You will receive a Zoom reminder email one week, one day, and one hour before the webinar begins.
- All webinars and courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Can't watch the webinar live? No problem! Purchase the webinar and watch the recording whenever you want.