All products are immediately available on this website in 2 simple steps…
1. Create a username & password at purchase.
2. Locate the product in the main navigation bar. All information
is immediately available in the drop down menu.
* Ongoing use = login at “My Account” in the top right corner of any page.
Australian coach, Craig O’Shannessy, has worked on tour for 20 years and developed into the world’s leading expert analyzing the strategy of the game. The bottom line is that Craig makes strategy easier to understand and coach, and his extensive knowledge is all passed along in these two amazing new products.
- Players The best players in the world run the best patterns. Here they all are.
- Coaches No more guessing. No more opinions. Learn the facts & immediately improve your coaching.
- Fans You love tennis. Now know it inside out. You will never watch another match the same way again.
The 25 Golden Rules of Singles Strategy
The 25 Golden Rules clearly and simply teaches the most dominant patterns of play in our game and the winning percentages that go along with them.
You will never watch, play or coach a tennis match the same way ever again.
The 25 Golden Rules will fundamentally change the way you think and see the sport.
- Superior analytics – A deep analysis of the percentages that rule the game.
- Best Patterns – Learn the secret patterns of the best players in the world and then hit copy and paste for your own game.
- Go Do This – an action plan of how to incorporate the 25 Golden Rules straight into your game.
- Revolutionary – This will change the way you look at the sport forever.
Between the Points
Make the critical mental and emotional components of tennis a strength of your game. Between the Points is a road map for players, coaches and fans to clearly understand the most important match – the one between your ears between every point of tennis you will ever play.
- Road Map – Learn a simple, efficient routine to help you stay focused in a match.
- Learn From The Best – A study of Rafael Nadal’s success in battling his demons to win Wimbledon.
- Game Plans – how to form a game plan and when to change it.
- 3 Opponents – How to make the battle unfair and create three opponents for the person on the other side of the net.