Webinar 40: Climbing The Ladder
Purchase & Watch Webinars
- All webinars are available for purchase below.
- Upcoming: You will receive reminder emails one week, one day, and one hour before the webinar starts.
- Recorded: Once purchased, you will be able to view it below.
The Zoom recorded video appears here. Please make sure you are logged in to access. Login now.
WEBINAR 40 HIGHLIGHTS
- Climbing the ladder is all about court position. It's about taking small steps forward to take advantage of a weaker ball coming back.
- All too often, we hit a great shot from the back of the court, only to stay in the same spot not anticipating the inevitable short ball that will be returned. Climbing the ladder fixes this.
- Think about it... you hit a great shot to make the opponent uncomfortable. Then you don't improve your court position at all and the weaker ball that comes back offers no advantage to you because it's dropping and slow.
- Climbing the ladder is one of the most important aspects of a successful strategy. It's all about taking advantage of the weaker ball that is returned to you.
- VIDEO: Watch the best men and women in the world "climb the ladder" up to the baseline and inside it to capitalize on the dominant shot they just hit.
- VIDEO: Watch amateur players do it right, and also what it looks like when they don't climb the ladder and let the ball drop. The net comes into play much more.
- There is a good chance that court position is currently not a strength of your game. Understanding this core concept of "climbing the ladder" can make a huge improvement in your game, because you are now ready to jump all over weak balls.
- You will receive a Zoom reminder email one week, one day, and one hour before the webinar begins.
- All webinars and courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Can't watch the webinar live? No problem! Purchase the webinar and watch the recording whenever you want.