Webinar 46: 8 Ways To Force An Error
Purchase & Watch Webinars
- All webinars are available for purchase below.
- Upcoming: You will receive reminder emails one week, one day, and one hour before the webinar starts.
- Recorded: Once purchased, you will be able to view it below.
Access the Zoom recording here after the live webinar is completed.
WEBINAR 46 HIGHLIGHTS
- Tennis is 70% errors and 30% winners. Your end-game is squarely focused on making your opponent uncomfortable and forcing them into making a mistake. This is the blueprint for how to do it.
- The 8 ways to force an error are consistency, direction, depth, height, spin, power, court position, and time. Learn which ones matter more at the start of a point.
- There is a good chance that you are utilizing less than half of these elements to extract errors from your opponents. Let's expand your game to have more weapons to use in competition.
- VIDEO: See how the best players in the world layer more than one layer in a point to extract errors from opponents.
- VIDEO: The goal is to have three of these elements working at the same time. For example, hitting a shot that features depth, height and spin. Once you have three layers working at once, an error is almost always coming.
- All eight of these strategy elements are important, but one is the diamond. One of them should take up more of your focus and time on the practice court.
- You will receive a Zoom reminder email one week, one day, and one hour before the webinar begins.
- All webinars and courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Can't watch the webinar live? No problem! Purchase the webinar and watch the recording whenever you want.