Webinar 23 Point Score Strategy
Webinar 23 Highlights
- Match video showing a specific point score in matches. Players featured include Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal, Carlos Alcaraz, Holger Rune, Daniil Medvedev, Stefanos Tsitsias, and others.
- Hold percentages for 16 specific point scores up to and including Deuce.
- The important "Gap" percentage, which represents the percentage point difference between when you win and lose a point.
- New drills for specific point scores based on the percentage chance of holding serve. These new "point-based" drills add a fun new layer for the practice court. Imaginative rules added to practice sets so that players feel the weight of specific point scores.
- Match video highlighting correct and incorrect patterns based on the point score and the amount of risk a player needs to take.
- Extensive data focused on moving to 15-0 or falling behind 0-15 to start a service game.
- Serve +1 forehand and backhand metrics tied to first and second serve performance.
- Videos highlight the importance of hitting Serve +1 forehands to gain control of the point.
- All webinars and courses have lifetime access and a 100% money-back guarantee.
Webinar 1$50.00 Add to cart
Webinar 2$50.00 Add to cart
Webinar 3$50.00 Add to cart
Webinar 4$50.00 Add to cart
Webinar 5$0.00 Add to cart
Webinar 6$50.00 Add to cart
Webinar 7$50.00 Add to cart
Webinar 8$50.00 Add to cart
Webinar 9$50.00 Add to cart
Webinar 10$50.00 Add to cart
Webinar 11$50.00 Add to cart
Webinar 12$50.00 Add to cart
Webinar 13$50.00 Add to cart
Webinar 14$50.00 Add to cart
Webinar 15$50.00 Add to cart
Webinar 16$50.00 Add to cart
Webinar 17$50.00 Add to cart
Webinar 18$0.00 Add to cart
Webinar 19$50.00 Add to cart
Webinar 20$50.00 Add to cart
Webinar 21$50.00 Add to cart
Webinar 22$50.00 Add to cart
Webinar 23$50.00 Add to cart
Webinar 24$50.00 Add to cart
Welcome to the world's best tennis strategy!
Craig O'Shannessy is widely recognized as the world leader in researching and teaching tennis strategy. Craig has coached tennis at all levels of the game for the past 35 years. He has been the official strategy analyst for two Grand Slam events (Wimbledon & Australian Open) as well as having worked with Novak Djokovic for three years (2017-19), helping guide the Serb back to No. 1 in the world while winning four Grand Slam titles. Craig has also been the strategy analyst for the ATP Tour for a decade, analyzing the best players on the biggest stage in our sport.
Craig brings all of that experience to this singles webinar, using winning percentages to teach the best patterns of play when serving, returning, rallying, and approaching.
Webinar 23: Point Score Strategy
You are serving at 0-15. Or 30-15. Or 0-40. What's the best strategy based on the point score? How much risk do you need to take to win the point?
This webinar focuses squarely on the point score in the game to evaluate your best options to win the point. There are three specific statistics that you need to learn. Let's give an example.
The score is 0-30. Here are the numbers you need to know.
- Holding from 0-30 = 42%. It's not great, but it's not that far away from a 50-50 battle.
- Holding from 15-30 = 57%. Win the 0-30 point, and you are now favored to hold serve.
- Holding from 0-40 = 17%. Lose the 0-30 point, and you are in the deepest hole you can dig.
- The "Outcome Gap" between 15-30 (57%) and 0-40 (17%) = 40 percentage points. That's a significant swing.
The "Outcome Gap" number of 40 percentage points clearly calls for a 1st serve IN and then a Serve +1 forehand directed to your opponent's weaker side. Serve to the weakness and immediately attack the weakness.
Balls in play matter most in this precarious situation. Unless you have an obvious opportunity, stay away from drop shots and risky down-the-line winners at 0-30.
Think of it like this. You don't need to win the point. You need to help your opponent find a way to lose it.
Here's more of what you will find in this webinar.
- The hold percentages for the 16 different point scores.
- How often should you realistically expect to hold serve?
- Point-score drills are based on specific point scores.
- Learn how the "Outcome Gap" dominates your decision-making.
- The right mindset for playing ahead, even, and behind in the point score.
- Understand big moments don't boil down to an "it's all or nothing" mentality.
- Learn the momentum of the "big" points that either put you above or below 50% if you win or lose the point.
Point score strategy is something that you develop with years and years of experience - from both poor and good decision-making. Let's accelerate your development so you know the right amount of aggression to bring to each point based on the score.