Webinar 1: Patterns & Percentages of Winning Singles Strategy
Purchase & Watch Singles Webinar
Webinar 1 is available for purchase below. Once you have purchased, scroll to the bottom of this page to view the recorded Zoom video.
Singles Patterns & Percentages
$50.00 Add to cart
Welcome to the world's best singles strategy!
Craig O'Shannessy is widely recognized as the world leader in researching and teaching tennis strategy. Craig has coached tennis at all levels of the game for the past 35 years. He has been the official strategy analyst for two Grand Slam events (Wimbledon & Australian Open) as well as having worked with Novak Djokovic for three years (2017-19), helping guide the Serb back to No. 1 in the world while winning four Grand Slam titles. Craig has also been the strategy analyst for the ATP Tour for a decade, analyzing the best players on the biggest stage in our sport.
Craig brings all of that experience to this singles webinar, using winning percentages to teach the best patterns of play when serving, returning, rallying, and approaching.
Here are just a few of the topics that will be covered in the webinar.
- The percentage of points won to fuel your overall success.
- Learn that tennis is a game of errors and "forcing" errors is your No.1 goal.
- What is your ideal point? Learn the different priorities when the point starts with a 1st & 2nd serve and also a 1st and 2nd serve return.
- The length of the rally is now one of the most important stats in our sport. Craig championed "First Strike" tennis in 2015 after uncovering key match metrics from rallies of 0-4 shots, 5-8 shots and 9+.
- Match winners universally perform better in one specific rally length. Learn which one it is and how that is going to influence what you do on the practice court.
- Is consistency overrated? Yes.
- Are unforced errors the worst stat in our sport? Also, yes.
- Craig has the undisputed proof from match metrics that you need to be working more on your serve and return in practice.
- Should approach and volley be a key part of your overall strategy? Absolutely! The webinar covers the four ways to get to the net and which one is the best.
The rest of this world-class content is for members only.
Otherwise purchase it below!
All 11 Courses | Save 33%Add to cart
Singles Patterns & Percentages$50.00 Add to cart
Doubles Patterns & Percentages$50.00 Add to cart
Getting Tight$150.00 Add to cart
A Million Points Of College Tennis$150.00 Add to cart
25 Golden Rules of Singles$50.00 Add to cart
Dirtballer$150.00 Add to cart
The First 4 Shots$150.00 Add to cart
GAMEPLAN$150.00 Add to cart
Short Ball Hunter$150.00 Add to cart
Num3ers$150.00 Add to cart
25 Rules of Doubles$50.00 Add to cart