Webinar 27 Winners & Errors
Purchase & Watch Webinars
- All webinars are available for purchase below.
- Upcoming: you will receive a reminder email 1 week, 1 day, and 1 hour before the webinar starts.
- Recorded: once purchased, the recorded video will be available at the top of this page.
WEBINAR 27 SUMMARY
- A point in tennis ends in only two ways. A winner or an error. This webinar explores the analytics of forehand and backhand winners & errors in 0-4 shot rallies and 5+ shot rallies. It also focuses on winners and errors with serving, returning, and net play.
- The key is to learn where part of the court produces the most errors. You will then be provided drills to help you reduce your errors as well as proven patterns of play to extract errors from your opponent.
- Learn the right competitive mentality so that you are focused on the most effective way to collect points in a match.
- Learn all about "good errors" which are critical to becoming a better player. A good error is often the necessary stepping stone to hitting a good shot.
- VIDEO - Learn all about the "assist" shots that make winners possible. When you see a winner hit, quite often it is the preceding shots that enabled it.
- VIDEO - Watch the "bad" errors that you want to eradicate from your game and the "good" errors that are necessary to improving.
- VIDEO - Understand the best rally length and location on the court to force forehand and backhand errors from your opponent.
- Tennis is not a game of perfection. It's all about finding the right mix of winners and errors and making your opponent uncomfortable on the other side of the net.
- You will receive a Zoom reminder email one week, one day, and one hour before the webinar begins.
- All webinars and courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Can't watch the webinar live? No problem! Purchase the webinar and watch the recording whenever you want.