Webinar 34 The 8 Serve Locations
Purchase & Watch Webinars
- All webinars are available for purchase below.
- Upcoming - you will receive a reminder email 1 week, 1 day, and 1 hour before the webinar starts.
- Recorded - once purchased, the recorded Zoom webinar video will be available at the top of this page.
WEBINAR 34 HIGHLIGHTS
- To best understand the relationship between the server and the returner, it is best to cut the service box up into four areas, not three.
- With four locations in each service box, you get to examine body serves specific to the forehand and backhand return, which is especially important when analyzing 2nd serves.
- We examine 1st serves made, 1st and 2nd serve points won, return errors and aces to all eight locations.
- Is serving wide in the Deuce Court (Position 1) a strength of your game? Becuase it's an absolute strength of the best players in the world.
- Which location will help you best hit more Serve +1 forehands?
- VIDEO: Study Novak Djokovic's serve patterns from the 2023 season as well as from winning the 2018 US Open.
- VIDEO: Expand your control over all eight serve locations with new drills.
- You will receive a Zoom reminder email one week, one day, and one hour before the webinar begins.
- All webinars and courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Can't watch the webinar live? No problem! Purchase the webinar and watch the recording whenever you want.