Improve your perspective.
Getting Tight has had a very successful launch week, so a big “thank you” to all the early adopters! Around 60% of sales have been in the U.S, with the other 40% from 14 countries around the globe.
Leora, from San Francisco, purchased the course on Monday and sent Jeff and I this insightful review yesterday. She was nice enough to allow us to share it with you as well.
Leora is a player and a coach, and these are her comments about Getting Tight.
“My perspective on my matches, how I practice, and how I will coach high school kids has completely changed.
I have gone through almost the entire course and it is awesome! I can’t wait to get on the tennis court to get back on this path. Thank you for putting something like this together. Great job!!!
There is so much depth in this I am going to have to watch it again.”
One element of Getting Tight that Jeff and I wanted to nail was making sure there was a robust amount of content. There are 27 video chapters as well as 325 “mini-lessons”. The course is substantial.
“What really resonates with me is that “getting tight” is part of playing matches. No need to fight it. Redirecting your attention to your opponent helps push the nerves/tightness to the “back burner”.
It allows you to not let it take control over you. The patterns and shot sequences are also very practical things that you can actually practice, which is another way to help you take control over your state.
Long gone are the days of rallying trying to hit 100+ balls in a row with no purpose other than to keep the ball in play. I have watched quite a bit of Craig’s stuff on YouTube. It’s amazing and makes a lot of sense to me.
I have a lot of stuff I wrote down that is a practical step-by-step process that you could tell a kid to do when playing a match.
It’s all about being disruptive and unpredictable to your opponent. It’s not about you as the player.”
Firstly, thank you, Leora, for your glowing review. Jeff and I really like it, and we are thrilled you do too!
I love Leora’s comment about pushing nerves & tightness to the “back burner.” That’s exactly what naturally occurs when you use the tools and strategies in Getting Tight.
If what Leora wrote resonates with you as well, please click on the following link to see the Getting Tight homepage to learn more & purchase, or you may like to see one of the other preview pages.
All the best,