G’day from Monte Carlo,
On the Sunday before the tournament started, I talked all things clay court tennis with Seb Lauzer from ATP Radio. The interview is 14:15min long.
What did we talk about?
- The clay court swing
- Rafael Nadal’s performance on break points
- Novak Djokovic looking for clay court form
- 0-4 shot rally length – Roland Garros vs. US Open
- Long rallies of 9+ – Roland Garros vs. US Open
- Transitioning from hard to clay
- Moving on from a bad loss
- Dominic Thiem’s clay court future
Enjoy the discussion!
After you listen, check out the sale on all 9 strategy courses below 🙂